How To Store Your Wax Melts and Candles
Candles and wax melts are a great way to add a warm and cosy atmosphere to your home.
However, to keep them looking and smelling great when you are ready to use them, it is important to store them properly. Here are some tips on how to store your candles and wax melts:
1. Keep them away from heat: Heat can cause candles and wax melts to melt or lose their shape. To prevent this, store them in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight or heat sources such as radiators or heating vents.
2. Store them in airtight containers: Moisture and airborne particles can affect the fragrance of your candles and wax melts. To maintain their quality, keep them in airtight containers like jars, tins, or plastic containers. We sell many different types of containers that can be found here - www.hampshirecandles.com/collections/accessories
3. Use proper packaging during travel: When traveling with your candles or wax melts, make sure to store them in a secure container to prevent them from breaking or spilling. Additionally, avoid exposure to high temperatures.
4. Keep them away from children and pets: Store them out of reach or in locked cabinets to avoid any accidents.
5. Use them regularly: Candles and wax melts can lose their fragrance over time. To prevent this, it is important to use them regularly, we reccomend you use them within two years of purchase for the best results.
In conclusion, storing candles and wax melts properly can help maintain their quality and fragrance. Follow these simple tips to ensure you get the most out of your candles and enjoy an aromatic home environment.